There are women who hardly can imagine their life without makeup products. This is the reason why they invest a lot in cosmetics. According to statistics, large amounts of money are spent every year on these types of products. And usually women have a heavy bag full of different things that help them feel beautiful and cover their small imperfections. But, on the other hand, there are persons who prefer a natural look.
Even if you are not a person who loves makeup products, there are, however, some things that should not miss from your room. They are part of what is called “emergency beauty bag” and here it is a list with the most important of them.
Emergency beauty bag
- Mascara. The role of this product is to make your eye lashes look longer. For a day by day makeup you can choose black as a colour for your mascara, but when it comes to party, you may go for something different such as blue, green or even pink.
- Lipstick. It is a general rule that says that every woman should have at least one lipstick in her emergency beauty bag. And the colour of it may depend on her preferences. For example, a black dress always fits with a red lipstick. But if you do not like red, you may go for other shades.
- Moisturizing lip balm. It is a real necessity especially for the women who live in an area where the weather is very cold. But, according to beauty specialists, the lip bald should not miss from a woman’s bag not even during the hot seasons. You should remember that nobody likes a girl who has dry lips.
- Hand lotion. It has the same role: to make your hands feel smoother. Women with soft hands are more attractive than those who have a dry skin.
- Face powder. It is the secret ingredient that covers your imperfections and makes you face look lighter. It goes well with foundation or with a CC cream. Firstly, you apply the foundation or the CC cream and then you use the face powder.
- Concealer. After a busy and stressful period, the best way of getting rid of the dark circles around your eyes is by using a concealer.
General questions regarding makeup products
Can makeup products hurt my face/skin? Yes, it may happen, but only if you do not choose the right products or if you use something that has already expired.
From where can I buy my beauty products? There are a lot of online and offline cosmetics shops from you can do your shopping, but if you choose the online version, it is highly recommended to pay attention to all the details.
Can I wear makeup at school? Yes, but you should choose a natural one. Maybe it is better to use just some foundation, discreet mascara and a lip balm. Usually, teachers do not like the fact that their students wear makeup.
Can I borrow my friend’s makeup products? It depends on the type of the product. The experts recommend using your own. Maybe you friend’s cosmetics are not good for your skin. Not to mention the fact that borrowing them is not hygienic.